How do I register?
- Register online, in person or by phone
- Early and email registrations will not be accepted
- Library members can register for all RWL programs at any branch
- Contact any branch for assistance
Visit the Events Calendar to register for events and programs.
Online Registration Instructions
- Visit www.rwlibrary.ca and click the Online Program Registration button.
- Click on the program you want to register in.
- If the program has space, you will see a green Register Now button. If the program is full, the button might say Join the Waiting List.
- Click on the Register Now button to register or Join the Waiting List to be added to the waiting list.
- Fill out the short form that appears. Important: Make sure to fill in your child's name as the main name and add your name to the Parent's Name field. If you use your own name as the primary name, then you will get an error message if you try to register more than one child for the same program.
- Click the green Submit button to be either registered or added to the waiting list.
Online Registration FAQs
What programs are parents/caregivers required to participate in?
For children 2 years old or younger, parents/caregivers are required to stay with their children in all programs. For children ages 3-9, parents/caregivers are required to stay in the library but not necessarily in the program. Note that Family-oriented programs, such as Family Storytime, are designed for parent/caregiver and child to participate in together so parents/caregivers are required to stay with children of all ages.
Do I have to register myself for programs as parent/caregiver?
An accurate count of attendees is important for both safety and legal reasons, to ensure we are in compliance with the fire code rules. As a result, for larger special events like entertainers, it is necessary for all individuals attending the program, including adults and babies, to register. If registering online from home, please register separately for each individual person attending. If registering at the branch with staff assistance, please indicate how many children and adults will be attending, so everyone is accounted for in the online registration records.
Why am I getting a message saying, 'Our records indicate that ***** ***** has already registered?'
This usually happens when a parent or caregiver puts their name down as the person being registered, and then tries to register another child. If you get this error message, please contact your local branch for assistance.
There are so many programs! Is there a way to only display my own branch's programs in the calendar?
Yes! You can use the grey search bar to restrict the calendar to only your own branch's programs. Click on Locations and pick only your branch. Then click the green Search button. The calendar will display with only the selected branch's programs.